H.I.S. Thailand, will handle the possibility of getting the offer or valuable individual information, etc. that are scheduled to be gotten for the customers who use our web site in accordance with the policy stated below.
Policy the protection of individual information on H.I.S. TOURS CO.,LTD. (Thailand) (“Company”)
- Clarification of Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When the Company is to receive personal information, the Company shall declare the purpose of use. In addition, we make sure that the personal information provided will not be used outside the declared purpose of use without permission from the individual.
- Collection of personal information
Personal information is voluntarily provided. Even when the Company requests personal information such as names, telephone and fax numbers, addresses, and ID numbers, the Company asks the individuals themselves to decide whether or not the Company is to receive this sort of personal information. However, in certain cases, if the individual is unable to provide certain required personal information (such as information required for making airline reservations), the Company may not be able to provide the services requested by the individual. In such case, the Company shall not be held liable.
- Management of personal information
When the Company receives personal information, even in the form of raw data or even in the case of database creation, the Company carries out appropriate and discrete storage and management. For the purpose of preventing risks such as improper access, loss, destruction, corruption, divulgement, etc. of the personal information received, the Company has strict internal regulations and education for its officers and employees, and strives to execute a security strategy that is appropriate and realistic from both technological and management aspects. Additionally, when there is a need for improvements arising from the results of internal audits conducted due to security incidents arising elsewhere, customer requests, etc., the Company expedites such improvements.
- Disclosure of personal information to third party
The Company does not disclose to third party the personal information provided by an individual, except in the following cases:
- When the individual agrees to the disclosure of personal information;
- When disclosure is demanded under laws and ordinances;
- In the case of disclosure to companies, etc. that have executed non-disclosure contracts (service outsourcing partners such as airline companies, local booking companies) with the Company in advance concerning limited information judged necessary by the Company for the offering of products and services to customers.
- Inquiries about personal information
When an individual requests to view and correct personal information that has been provided, the Company verifies the person’s identity, handles the contents of the request within a reasonable period, and informs the individual of the results.
- Compliance with laws and ordinances and standards for personal information
For the purpose of realizing complete protection of personal information, the Company strictly complies with applicable laws and ordinances, standards, and its internal regulations with regard to personal information.
- Continuing improvement of the Company’s compliance program for personal information
Through such things as internal audits and re-examination of the business by the Company’s chief executive, the compliance program for personal information is being improved continuously and maintained in a constantly ideal state.